The holidays are here! Along with shopping and baking delicious meals, it also presents new opportunities for jobseekers. Companies often experience increases in sales and consumer needs during this time of year, resulting in the need for additional staffing personnel. Various work shifts and flexible schedules are incentives for potential candidates, along with employee discounts and other benefits offered. Whether you’re seeking extra income for holiday expenses or searching for stable employment, seasonal jobs offer unlimited opportunities!
FORBES HIGHLIGHTS HIGH DEMAND JOBS FOR THIS HOLIDAY SEASON:
1. Performers – Includes dancers, musicians, artists, and other entertainers. Some positions are temporary, while other companies offer potential for permanent employment.
2. Recreational workers – Involves outdoor sporting, teaching, coordinating events, customer relations, and other roles based on job positions.
3. Warehouse jobs – Online shopping has become the norm for many consumers, benefiting companies and warehouse personnel. During busy seasons companies are pressed to deliver items in a reasonable timeframe, often resulting in additional staffing needs. If you’re seeking steady employment after the holidays, warehouse jobs may be a good option. Some companies offer seasonal workers temp-to-perm opportunities.
4. Delivery driver – The holiday season is a busy time, particularly for delivery services. Companies specializing in delivery of goods often need additional workers during busy times of the year. If you’re seeking additional income and flexible work shift, this may be a job to consider.
5. Logging personnel – Traveling spikes in the holidays, increasing activity in hotels and logging facilities. This offers vast opportunities in customer relations, management, event coordinator, hospitality, sales and more.